Regulations to be considered as a seller
- Financial participation is 20 euros per location.
- The event is scheduled Sunday 2nd February 2020.
- NEW You can have your emplacement outside close to the main entrance (Square du 8 Mai), possibility to be inside in case of bad weather.
- Access to the location with the usher from 8am to 10am maximum.
- visitors opening hours: from 10am to 5pm.
- Table 1,2m x 0,8m and Two chairs (depanding the stock) by exhibitor, respect the boundaries of each site, the free movement of pedestrians should be maintained, main entrances must be perfectly clear.
- The sale is reserved exclusively for vinyl records, as well as directly related objects.
- We will use a 172m2 meeting room from La maison des association of Antibes, it is important to respect this environment.
- it is possible to unload and load the vehicle next the event room, the only imperative is to be quick because it is an one way road without possibility to park.
- If vehicles are parked nearby, it is essential to use a suitable parking.
- It is imperative to store its waste and unsold in the containers and bins provided for this purpose.
- The locations must be released at the end of the event, in a clean state.
- It is important to have a liability insurance in case of problems.
- Free toilets are available at the event room.
- There will be a DJ set all the day, please don't play other music.
- The data indicated on the form will be exclusively reserved for the smooth running of the association, and will remain strictly confidential.
Elements to be provided when access to the event:
- the registered last name.
- Declaration on honor to sign when accessing the manifestation of non-participation at more than 2 Vinyl Fair during the calendar year (Article R321-9 of the french Penal Code). Exhibitor must sell exclusively personal objects and users (Article L310-2 of the french Commercial Code).
PROMOTION: If you want to highlight your projects (in connection with the event) we will broadcast on Facebook with text and picture for each request. The text will then be printed for the event and visible on this website. If interested please let us know at the end of this questionnaire, we will contact you. Needed a picture, and if you have a text or just give us the points to mention, Internet links ...